Thursday, October 13, 2005

Back Again

I've seemed to have lost momentum since the last post. I was finishing my doctorate and frankly, I was exhausted. Since the last post all I've done is finish my final project, rest, play computer games and sleep. I'm getting caught up on all of that, though and am ready to start writing again. It took me about 18 years to come to this place and one of my struggles after graduation in May was just not knowing what to do. I wasn't even sure who I was without the constant effort to study, write, work, be a father and a husband and - whew. Things are a little more normal now and my threats to start another doctorate have gotten thinner and further apart.

So, I've got some things stored up to write about and hope to make posts more frequent. I hope I still have some readers - somewhere out there.

I'm shocked to discover that a set of total jerks have used my blog to advertise. Please do not click on these advertisers and please promise me you'll never use them. They're without principle or ethics. I certainly wouldn't want to do business with such low life, morally bankrupt business people. I'm asking the publisher how to get them off of my site and I've had to ask you folks who want to comment to please do the word recognition thing to protect us both.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, 01 November, 2005 , Blogger isaiah said...

Glad to see you back! Look forward to your words and wisdom!

 
At Tuesday, 15 November, 2005 , Blogger Meredith said...

I, too, will be looking forward to more Ken Bradstock writing. Always a pleasure to read you, Ken. Congratulations on your degree!

 
At Saturday, 03 December, 2005 , Blogger Larry Clayton said...

Hello Ken. Congratulations. What was the degree about and where granted?

One PhD should be enough, unless you really feel called to be an academic tramp. Actually my youngest son got two advanced degrees: his law degree and now he's working on his doctorate in psychology at G.W. I tried to talk him out of the first one, but in retrospect he claims it was good. I learned that only a minority of people with law degrees practice law.

Looking forward to hearing about your life and adventures.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home